James F. (Jim) Keedy knows Central Florida. Jim was raised in Lake County and has practiced in the Central Florida area for over 40 years, with a heavy emphasis in the family law area including divorce, custody, child support, property division, and alimony. Jim has earned the rating of AV Preeminent through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available.
If you don’t know Jim Keedy already, you won’t need to ask around for long to find someone who does. Mr. Keedy has built a strong network of expert witnesses and other local professionals who he can call on to assist in your case. Judges appreciate working with a trustworthy and reliable attorney who brings in familiar and dependable experts.
- Florida State University, B.S., 1970
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 1973
- AV Preeminent Attorney
- President- Lake County Bar Association (former)
- Chairman- Lake County Bar Family Law Section (former)
- Chairman- 5th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee (former)
- Member- Lake County Bar Association
- Member- Florida Bar Association
- Member- 5th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee (former)