John J. Vasti brings extensive litigation, financial and business experience to Keedy and Vasti, P.A. John started his legal career as a prosecutor for the State of Florida. While serving the people of the State of Florida, John gained extensive litigation and trial experience. After his term as a prosecutor ended, John decided it was time to use his litigation experience for the benefit of local citizens and business owners.
If you, or your spouse, own a business and are contemplating divorce, you should contact John. His background and education in business allows him the ability to identify and analyze issues most other lawyers miss.
- Stony Brook University, B.A, 2007
- Fordham University School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 2010
- University of Florida, M.B.A., 2014
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Archibald R. Murray Service Award
- Secretary- Lake County Bar Association Y.L.D.
- Member- Lake County Bar Association
- Member- Florida Bar Association